Relief Account Manager (Field Sales)Title: Relief Account Manager (Field Sales)
Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Other Locations: United States-Georgia-Atlanta, United States-Georgia-Lawrenceville, United States-Georgia-Duluth
Job Number: 1208033
Relief Account Manager
The Relief Account Manager is responsible forup-selling and fulfillment/replenishment, focusing on execution and merchandising. This person will be accountable for retention and penetration of large format customers by geography and handling on-premise customers.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to Be the Best Beverage Business in theAmericas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
$120.00 a day plus mileage reimbursement ($0.37/mile)
Attractive benefits package
Schedule and Shift
Full-Time (40 hours a week)
Monday - Friday
6:00a.m. until finished
Route/coverage area assigned
This position requires flexibility to cover routes throughout the entire metro Atlanta area.
Our branch is located in Norcross, Georgia. The sales team is required to report to the branch once a week for a sales meeting.
1. Sell Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands to maximize growth, share growth, distribution, and to obtain specific volume objectives by providing a seamless experience to customers in the absence of an Account Manager.
2. Contact key personnel in assigned accounts pre-selling products, promotions, displays, point-of sale material, beverage section revamps, and service requirements.
3. Develop and implement beverage shelf re-allocations designed to maximize the sales of Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands.
4. Participate in the installation of revamped beverage sections, displays and placement of point of sale material according to company merchandising standards.
5. Stock and merchandise Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands in the allocated beverage section, including racks and secondary displays.
6. Assist in the sale, placement, and changing of vendors in chain store accounts; check regularly for proper mechanical operation, cleanliness, selection and product availability.
7. Maintain accurate sales records for all assigned accounts, including special reports on promotional activity, competitive sales and space allocations.
8. Maintain adequate amounts of back stock in each account to ensure product availability for in-store stocking and merchandising.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
* High school diploma or general
equivalency diploma (GED)
* 21 years of age or older
* 1 year previous sales experience
* Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs
* Pass a drug test, criminal
background, verifiable employment verification, social security, and motor
vehicle record check
* Valid driver's license
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE:
DPS)is one of North
America's leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and
distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas,
mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand
heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the
most recognized beverages in theAmericas. More than 75 percent of
the company's overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their
flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands,
the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott's, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch,
Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose's,
Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity
employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple
Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected
by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V