Judge Group Job Order ID: 527493Our client is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst
• The Pricing Analyst is a contractor position that will be responsible for the pricing of airframe and engine part inventory.
• The position reports to the Director - Pricing and Inventory Management.
• Scope of responsibilities includes gathering market intelligence on pricing of serviceable and unserviceable airframe and engine part inventory; managing relationships with parts suppliers and end users; and gathering pricing estimates on brokered and large package quotes for the commercial team.
• This position requires the ability to work in a collaborative environment, analytical and financial analysis.Primary Functions:
o Gather market intelligence on pricing of airframe and engine part inventory; ensuring data is captured within the CRM system.
o Maintain relationships with airframe and engine parts suppliers as well as end users.
o Design / update pricing activity reports to assure on-going visibility of pricing activities and integrity of current pricing processes.
o Support the commercial organization for brokered purchases / sales and RFQ quote activity
o Assure proper documentation of approved price quotes at the point of final sale.
o Read, interpret and discuss pricing requests with Sales Managers to assure proper understanding of the opportunity and related pricing implications.
o Deliver cost saving solutions to the overall value chain in an effort to reduce CASM.Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum 1 year of experience in supply chain discipline
• Demonstrated success in problem solving, analytical skills and data analysis
• Proficient in use of SAP, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Must demonstrate the organizations values of integrity, respect for people, diversity appreciation, innovation, adherence to ethical standards, challenging the status quo, excellence in performance, commitment to shareholder value, teamwork and continuous improvement.Salary: Open
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit ~~~.