General: Responsible for performing purchasing functions including the procurement and receipt of materials (expense, service and/or capital) and the determination of suppliers and prices.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare purchase orders per purchase requisitions
- Ensures compliance with company authorized signature levels
- Place orders with vendors ensuring price/quantity breaks and proper vendor selection
- Processes returns, scraps & other material dispositions
Working hours: 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Experience and ability to navigate in Oracle
- Proficient with Excel
- Strong communication skills, good with written and verbal communication to correspond with internal teams and external customers
- High attention to detail and organization to see complex processes through successfully
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.